My life at high school and university

I sincerely, I don't remember anything with affection from high school, only my friends. 

I remember whats my favorite subject in high school it was History because I like history of chile and the world, mainly everything that has to do with the greeks and but more their mythology.

Something that I like about the university is the people I know because I am a very little social person and before a  that I was more. I learned a lot about socializing and film things that I don't know about, like everything that's behind the cameras. Something that I don't like about the course that are shared with journalism, not because I hate them but not because these course are very, very, very theoretical, I suppose that they also like these course :0

I couldn't say if I would study something again, but if that were the case I would study a postgraduate degree in something or else computer science more than anything because my thesis is more related to the world of videogames than to the world of cinema.

Comentarios